This might not mean much to the average reader, but our fellow writers should greatly enjoy this. Whether you’re a professional blogger, or just do it with your spare time like we do here at Android in Canada, we always like new tools to help us get a bit of an edge to make our jobs a little easier.
WordPress just released a huge beta with some of the following features:
- Autosave timer while editing posts. Every 60 seconds the post will be autosaved.
- Edit comments! You can edit comments while on the go now.
- You can now set the width for linked images.
- All new WordPress.com reader. Navigating posts is much faster and you can add comments to posts that you are reading. You can also share the post to other Android apps!
- Small improvements to the UI, most notably that the delete post button has been moved to a less prominent spot to prevent accidental taps on it.
- Reliability improvements.
- Translation updates.
The app still requires Android 2.1 (eclair) as a minimum. Download the beta here.
Did you like the post?