Most of you probably know Google is preparing to release their newest Nexus flagship later this year. HTC has been chosen as the OEM and will manufacture both the budget and premium versions. Now it looks like a couple of photos of Sailfish have been leaked.
On the weekend, a user on Twitter posted a blurrycam picture of the Sailfish generating a boatload of hype. Shortly after, Android Police shared their own closeup of Sailfish, showing off a rather large bottom bezel and the rear side of the device.
Specs for the device are as follows (courtesy of Android Police):
- Manufactured by HTC
- 5″ 1080p display (~440PPI) AMOLED (revised per Marlin leak)
- Quad-core 2.0GHz 64-bit processor (model unknown)
- 4GB RAM
- 2770mAh battery
- 32GB storage (unknown if multiple models will be available, or even if this is the base storage level)
- 12MP rear camera, 8MP front
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- USB-C port (bottom)
- Bottom-firing speaker or speakers (unknown if dual)
- Top-mounted headphone jack
- Bluetooth 4.2