We’re only a couple of days from the launch of Motorola’s next flagship smartphone (and successor to the Moto X lineup) known as the Moto Z.
Thanks to a user on weibo, we can now take a look at what seems like the press render for the Moto Z. The phone itself seems to be quite thin and as a result, it requires the camera to have a bump on the back, similar to what we saw earlier with the Galaxy S6. Additionally, the phone seems to be sporting a metal build and it also looks like we might see a variety of different colours.
So far we only know the specs for the Moto Z Style and Moto Z Play and they are as follows:
Moto Z Play:
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD 1080p Amoled
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Octa Core (8 x Cortex ARM53)
- RAM: 2GB and 3GB RAM
- Storage: 16GB and 32 GB internal storage
- Rear Camera: 16 megapixels, Laser Auto Focus
- Battery: 3500mAh
- Thickness: 7mm
Moto Z Style:
- Display: 5.5-inch 2K 1440p Amoled
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Quad Core
- RAM: 3GB and 4GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB internal storage
- Rear Camera: 13 megapixels, Laser Auto Focus, OIS (Optical Image Stabilization)
- Battery: 2600mAh
- Thickness: 5.2mm
More to come as we get closer to June 9th.